Friday, July 10, 2009

Did You Ever Notice


How many other things there are to think about other than IF?

Now that I don't have doctor's appointments,  shots, pills, OPKs and HPTs - what I do have is a life....of some sort.

I was on a work hiatus for three months.  But I was also going through fertility treatments.  Now I'm working full time and I feel like I have so much more free time.

I used to sleep til ten and nap during the day.  Now I have to be up by 7am yet I and so much less tired than I was.

Don't get me wrong...I still think about IF most of the day.  But it used to be all of the day.  So that is progress. 

I'm curious what our next step will be and when.  But not so curious I'm planning it out yet.

This weekend I'm going to sleep in, drink, swim, maybe take a nice hot bath....spend every second with my DH.

That's not a bad place to be.

Maybe next weekend I won't feel as positive.  But that is next weekend's problem.

4 comments:

  1. You need to watch Russel Brand. He is so funny, I swear I did not think about IF once during his comedy. It's on On Demand if you have that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling the same way. I don't know what the future holds, but right now I'm enjoying just being a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just checking in on you.

    ReplyDelete