Sunday, April 8, 2012

10 Weeks



10 Weeks.  Wow!  On Thursday I have my last RE appointment (hopefully).  On April 24th I have my NT scan.  I'm so close to the second Trimester I can feel it.

How did this go so fast?

I'm still very tired.  I sleep as much as I can.  I can't do anything for very long...unfortunately that includes taking Bea to fun places.

This pregnancy is very different from Bea.   I throw up more.  I'm nauseous a lot more.  I'm more tired.  And it's not just sleepy tired.  It's I can not move my body any more kind of tired.    With Bea my hair got thicker.  With these kids my hair is starting to fall out .   Thank God.  I have a ton of hair.  Super thick and super long.  It could use some weeding.

I'm already starting to show.  With Bea I could hide it to the 20s.

And one more waaay TMI thing....  With Bea sex hurt.   Which kind of sucked.  Especailly for my DH who went celibate until we got close enough to full term that I wanted to do whatever it took to get the baby out.

I finally lifted our self imposed abstinence clause last night and it was pain free.  My lucky husband might actually get a little something something these up coming months.

The man is a saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment