Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NT Scan 12w2d

I'm sure you can tell by the title of this post that we had our NT scan today.   The twinks are both measuring about a week ahead.  All other measurements looked great.   The highest of the NT measurements was Baby A's 2.2.   I know that's in the "normal" range.   I know the doctor said over and over he's not concerned.   I know the bigger the baby the higher the number and my GIANT kids are measuring HUGE.   But I still wish it was under 2.

Anyone that's read this blog long enough (i.e. no one) knows that I always have to find something to worry about.  I can never just be happy.  I've never had a bad u/s.   Today's went so well.  The babies look happy and healthy.  We have one of the best doctors in all of Los Angeles.  The one that is recommended over and over again.  The one who the only negative thing people say about him is he's too thorough.  He sees things that might not be there.

And he saw NOTHING.  Nothing to worry about.

Blood work results in 7-10 days.  First OB appointment on May 3rd.

And my stomach is already huge.   Is it any wonder?  These babies are growing fast.

Oh...the tech made a guess of a boy and a girl.   She's got a 50% of being right.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! We also had an ultrasound today, but ours was a surprise one when they couldn't find the heartbeat on doppler. Guess who had the most stressed out morning ever?

    So happy to hear things are so great for you!

    www.railcitybaby.com

    ReplyDelete