Wednesday, March 28, 2012

8w3d



Another u/s today.  I went in to it nervous (really when will that stop?).   Symptoms have been changing TMI diarrhea turned to constipation back to diarrhea.  I'm not as tired.  My nether regions just feel fuller.  I'm not cramping, but it does get sore.  Like my ute worked out for an hour.  -- you know normal things that freak me out.

But everything was fine.  Perfect even.  The babies are measuring 19.9mm and 21.6mm respectively (though as my RE said it's such tiny measurements that throughout the pregnancy they can go back and forth between who is the big one and who is the small one.

Hearts beating away.

We even saw them both move.  One almost waving.  The other as if he just had a huge full body hiccup.

That fluid pocket we were worried about  is now totally gone.

My cervix is at 4.8cm

I mean it was a great u/s.   So why am I not feeling okay?  Shouldn't I at least get a few days of peace after seeing that everything is going perfectly?

I don't know what to do.  I think I might have to forbid myself from going to the message boards.  I have to stop looking at people that lose babies after great 8w3d u/s.  And the other end too.  I have to stop reading about people who had 8w3d u/s and their babe is measuring bigger than mine.

I need to stop it all.  This might be my last pregnancy.  Can't I enjoy one of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment