Monday, March 8, 2010

3dp5dt



I had four embryos left after transfer. I thought one had a real chance of freezing. Could you imagine actually having a frozen embryo? Neither could I.
So today was the day I find out if anything froze. Got a call from the nurse...a new one. This was my first time talking to her.

Nurse: "Hello, this is Vikki. Dr. B_____ wanted me to call and let you know about your embryos."
Me: "Great." (though inside I'm thinking "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ONE FREEZE!")
Nurse: "Looks like you have four frozen."
Me: "........ (speechlessness)" then "Holy crap! Seriously?!"

She told me 3 are considered excellent and 1 is average. That's right ALL FOUR remaining blasts FROZE!!! I don't even know what to do with myself right now.

Other than that amazing news, here's what's up... Last night I kept waking up either drenched in sweat (thank you progesterone) or just bloody uncomfortable. Bed rest stopped this morning. I celebrated with a shower. It felt good. I gave blood to check progesterone levels and was planning on going to the mall, but got super tired and sweaty so i went home instead.

I have no cramps. No bleeding. No painful boobies. No symptoms. And I'm okay with that. I've come to peace with the fact that 1. It's still early and 2. a lot of people feel nothing. We'll see what happens at Beta a week from today. (right...like I can wait that long)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for frozen embabies! That's great news! I'm so hopeful for this cycle, because it just sounds so much better than last time!

    ReplyDelete