Wednesday, August 29, 2012

30w3d



I've been home from the hospital for about a week now.   Grand stay - 5 days.

I was having tiny contractions, but my cervix remained stable.  In fact they thought it was even a bit longer than they orginially thought.  So they decided to send me home.

I had an OB appointment on Monday.   I packed my hospital bag (well a tiny one...basically my computer, charger and cell phone...you know, the essentials).   I was sure I'd be sent back.   Instead my cervix at worse was stable and at best was longer.   Bed rest is working!

When I went to the hospital almost 2 weeks ago I thought about how much I wanted to make it til 30 weeks.  Something about a 3 in the front spot just seemed so much safer.   Now I'm half way through 30!   Barreling toward 31!  

I'm still sure my husband is right and these babes are coming on his birthday...but there is still the part of me that feels like everytime I go to the bathroom my water is going to break.   There's also the part of me that thinks I'll make it to full term.

I guess we just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I knew we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. I and My Husband give a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situaton.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflamatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Diabetes,Herpes Virus.

    ReplyDelete