Sunday, February 12, 2012

10


I'm feeling much better today.  Like I can do this again and again if I have to.  Hopefully I won't have to.

So yesterday they got 14 eggs.  My Doc said 9 or 10 looked mature enough to maybe fertilize.

So we waited for the fertilization report today.   I started to talk myself down.  If 5 fertilized it's okay.  There's still a chance.  You only need one embryo to have a chance, right?

Then we got the call.  Of those 9 or 10 that could have fertailized....  ALL TEN DID!!!

100% fertilization rate?!  Are you kidding me!  The average is something like 75%.  I feel extremely lucky right now.   But what's crazy is I don't feel lucky like I'm gonna get pregnant in the next few weeks.  I feel lucky like I my spirits are high again so I can do this.  I can do this as many times as I need to.

Next step:  on Valentine's day we find out how those 10 are doing.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment