Thursday, February 16, 2012

ET for IVF#3


Today didn't start off well.  I'm kind of a nerd about getting to treatments on time (read: waaaay early).  Of course today - the day of transfer - traffic was insane.  At 6 am.  Bumper to bumper traffic.    Gotta love LA.

So there goes the calming meditation I was planning for the drive there.

I got to the office and things turned around.  Sweet nurses.  A full bladder.  And then the news that I had 3 compacting blasts and ONE HATCHING BLAST.  I have never EVER had a naturally hatching blast at transfer.  

So the hatching blast and one of the compacting got put back in in a basically flawless transfer.  Now we wait.

I feel really optimistic.  I hate having hope.  But I have it.

Of course I wouldn't be me if I didn't have something to worry about.  I'm being having stomach cramps off and on today.  Here's hoping that doesn't damage the implanting that I hope is going on right now.


1 comment: