Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lets Talk Side Effects



So Menopur isn't awesome.  There is the burn and I'm getting headaches.  

But then there is the more interesting side effect.  My brain has turned NC-17.  And my dreams...hum a na hum a na.

The crazy thing is who my subconscious has deemed dream worthy.   First there was this guy...

The one on the left I mean.  It's Evan crazy last name from this season of So You Think You Can Dance.  

Next we have a more acceptable option.  From last night...

Jonathan from Make Me A Super Model.  Nice job subconscious!

Tonight?  Who knows....  Though I did see the preview from that new  Dillinger Movie and was pleasantly surprised Christian Bale was in it.  But which Christian Bale will it be?

My crush from 15 years ago aka Newsies Christian Bale....

Yes.  That is "McDreamy".  

Or the Christian Bale of my slightly later teen years...aka...Laurie in Little Women....

But then there was my Swing Kids Christian Bale thing....
To give me some credit he wasn't a Hitler Youth for the whole movie....

Or a more modern day Bale...
Christian-bale-sweaty
Jesus Menopur...what are you doing to me?!  

I can't be alone in this.  Who did you dream about while stimming?

2 comments:

  1. I love it! lmao... Any Christian Bale is hot, Jonathan is hot and Evan... well he's the cuter of the two. Sounds like we watch the same TV shows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I linked to your blog from another, and I have been my LMAO reading it!
    I was going to wait till your most recent post to comment, but this one did me in! I'm beginning to think we might have been separated at birth with the love of the 40's, comparing the 60's protest w/recent events and the weight issues. Though the Christian Bale from Newsies to Swing Kids is what blows my mind! Granted you are much funnier than me :o)
    Wishing you lots of luck this cycle!

    ReplyDelete