Thursday, May 21, 2009

4dpiu....zzzzzz



I don't know if it's the drugs, the cats that think the slightest movement in my sleep means I want to play or the fact that this is staffing season and I'm waiting to find out if I have work next season (It's looking really good) but Dang it all I am TIRED.

I'm going to assume it's the drugs.  

So this is day two of estrace and progesterone and I'm patiently waiting for sore boobies.  I have never had sore boobies and I kind of want them...for no other reason than so I can say "oh, that's what it feels like."

Probably TMI but I took my second pill vaginally last night.  I had my husband do it.   This is our conversation.

Me: Was it okay?  Were you cool doing it?
Him: It was fine.  Not sexual at all.  It was just to get the job done.

And if that isn't the perfect infertility conversation I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment