Monday, May 25, 2009

8dpiui

(someone else who is fishing like me)

No symptoms.  I hate this.  Not even the ones that progesterone is supposed to bring on. (well I did have a dirty dream which is common with the big P).   No sore boobs.  No nausea.  No tiredness. Only slight cramps.  No nothing.  I think I'll start POAS tomorrow and lose all hope by Thursday.  Thank you 99¢ Store for allowing me the opportunity to be let down over and over again for the next few days.
****************************************************************
I wrote the above sentence this morning.  Since then there have been a few things.  Now Let me just say up front that I do NOT think these things are signs that I'm pregnant.  I know the odds of being KUed right now are low.

I am typing these out so that if and most likely WHEN I get a BFN I will have something next cycle to remind me what I felt like when I wasn't pregnant.

Today I felt flutters in my lower stomach.  Kind of like what I imagine it feels like when you feel a baby move for the first time.

I have sharp pains once again in my lower area.   These aren't common, but maybe a half dozen times today.

My left nipple is slightly sore.

I have peed 5 times today.  This is crazy for me.   I've driven cross country 3 different times.  I've driven from Mexico to Canada.  NO MATTER who I am driving with I am never the one that has to stop and use the rest room.  I pee maybe twice a day.  3 times if I'm feeling adventurous.   Plus I haven't been drinking much today so that doesn't explain it.   Of course now I'm wondering if I really do pee a lot and I just Think I don't.

Don't you love the 2ww?

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you do almost all my infertility reasons so far. You are not alone because I do them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is SOLID GOLD.

    I hate, hate, HATE the mindfu*k that is the two week wait. I'm sorry you're going through this! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete